Sunday, August 13, 2006

Moving out West

Well, this might be old news to some – but I am sure NEW news to others. I have accepted an offer for the position of Manager of Online Services at San Juan College in Farmington, New Mexico. I will be there to begin building a new managed section on September 1st. I have met the staff and feel totally confident that this is a good professional move.
I am leaving Truman State University, where I served as the director of Instructional Design Services for three years. I was fortunate to be a part of developing the eFellowship program and institutionalize the Summer Online Program. While there are many things yet to be achieved, I know that online learning and the advanced uses of instructional technology have become more firmly established.

No comments: